Users who successfully complete survey found at: https://goo.gl/forms/pi3I9P3VLXDqBaAV2 and provide a correct email address will go into the draw to win one £25 Amazon voucher (or equivalent value prize in local currency).
We do have a few rules for the sweepstake, but we’ve tried to keep them simple.
- The promoter is: Plato Media Ltd (company no. 07933820) whose registered office is at 1 Vincent Square, London, United Kingdom SW1P 2PN.
- Employees of Plato Media Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://goo.gl/forms/pi3I9P3VLXDqBaAV2
- Closing date for entry will be [31st May 2017]. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: to be eligible for the competition, entrants must be a Hopster user who complete the survey found at https://goo.gl/forms/pi3I9P3VLXDqBaAV2. One winner will be selected and awarded the prize of [£25 in Amazon vouchers]. If winner is not from the United Kingdom, a prize of equivalent or greater value in local currency will be awarded.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random by a computer.
- The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected. In the case of the prize being a digital product, the prize will be sent to the email address provided by the winner in their entry to the competition.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Plato Media Ltd, 30 Underwood Street, N1 7JQ, London, United Kingdom.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Hopster is the trading name of Plato Media Ltd, a UK company with registered offices at 1 Vincent Square, London, SW1P 2PN. To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.